Blenheim - Light Blue
Blenheim - Light Blue
Blenheim - Light Blue
Blenheim - Light Blue

Blenheim - Light Blue

Weekend Offender

Regular price €159 -52% €76.32

code: JKSS1704

The Weeken Offender Hewitt jacket is made of 92% polyester and the remaining 8% spandex, has a regular fit, waterproof and has front pockets and the hood could be hidden in the collar.

  • 92% polyester, 8% spandex
  • Front pockets and concealed hood
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/criteo-trackging.liquid